2014-05-15

At our house

Hello dear friends and followers,

when I started this blog, I also started to stitch some house rules. I finally finished them and hung them at the inside of our front door, so that everybody can see them when they are leaving or entering the house (and closing the door behind them ;-) ).

Here is what my finished piece looks like:

Lizzie*Kate - At our house
I really enjoyed stitching this piece with all the hand-dyed threads that came with it and the words truly appeal to me.

On Monday I finished a piece for an exchange, which I am not able to show yet, but will take to the post office tomorrow. The theme is "Summer" and I think I stitched a very nice design for my partner...

The weather will be cold, windy and rainy most of the weekend, so this is going to be a stitchy one :-)
Maybe I will have a new finish to share with you next week.

Happy stitching, everyone!
Silvia

4 comments:

  1. Your little wall hanging is sweet. Can't wait to see your Summer piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely finish :) I am so found of LK designs!
    Looking forward to see you exchange goodies. Have a stitch-tastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wall hanging , and great finish , enjoy your stitching weekend .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ein schöner gestickter Wandbehang. Gefällt mir sehr gut.Danke für deine lieben Worte auf meinem Blog.
    Liebe Grüße aus dem sonnigen Innviertel sendet Elke

    ReplyDelete